Create and Sell your artistically inspired product to your ideal customer
Online course + group coaching program!
The application to this program for February-March 2021 is closed!
Please get on the waiting list to get informed about the next round of this program.
Step-by-step instructions on how to transform your artistic inspirations and creativity successfully into high-quality products and reach your ideal customers.
In this four-week online course and group coaching program you will learn:
1.How to soulfully develop your business mindset while staying true to your artistic identity
2. How to identify, understand and reach your ideal customers, and turn them into a fanbase for your art
3. How to get inspired and design your ideal product by understanding different materials, mediums, product types and sustainable cost-effective production methods.
4. How to find the right selling price for your product that represents your worth
* This program does not focus on the topic of selling art in the form of original artwork
This course is ideal for female creatives, makers or just hobby crafters and artists who specifically want to:
- Launch products inspired by their art or creative ideas
- Turn their hobby into a brand and
- Sell them profitably in a soulful, authentic way that is aligned with who they are.
Hi!I am Sara
I am the founder of NAROSIB, a Swiss based luxury accessories brand with colourful prints Inspired by art from different eras and cultures.
When I launched NAROSIB I knew I wanted to use an eco friendly, unique luxury material to reflect my artistic inspiration that satisfies a higher end customer and is respectful to my art.
I didn’t want to just create another printed mug or T-shirt like everyone else, so I used everything I knew from my sourcing and engineering background to bring my vision into life in a way that was aligned with my values.
If you want to learn everything I know about turning an artistic vision into a brand and avoid the mistakes I made on the way of creating luxury products, then this course is for you.
This February 22nd - March 21st, 2021 Program is fully booked
The application to this program has ended but we will open the doors again!
Get on the waiting list to get informed once the program is open again.