Sign up and join the free webinar: An introduction to digital note-taking
Kickstart your paperless life and make the most out of your digital devices!
This introductory webinar is short and prerecorded which means you can watch it whenever and wherever you want, we frequently organise live sessions to answer your questions or just chat! Get on our Email list to get informed about the live sessions.
In this short webinar you will learn:
What is "Digital Planning”, What do we mean by "Digital Stationary"?
How can our digital devices improve our productivity?
How can we incorporate using digital agendas in our daily lives?
Why this matter!
While the webinar can be useful to many it is it’s particularly relevant if you:
- Already own a tablet (like an iPad) and a stylus pen (like an Apple pen) or you are considering getting them , and want to make sure you make the most out of them.
- Want to be in control of your life by setting goals, writing lists, journals or take notes.
- You are looking for effective tools for getting things done and being more productive.
- You have something to do with knowledge sharing:
- you teach something, you are a coach, run workshops and share workbooks, playbooks or planners with your clients or students.
You don’t need to be tech savvy, but to use what you learn here, you need to have an interest in using digital devices such as tablets and smart phones on daily basis.
* You will receive a special bonus by signing up for this webinar , check your mailbox after the end of session!
Signup and learn about digital planning , productivity and sustainable life for the busy women on the go